The Bronx Point development will include 542 units of affordable housing, approximately 2.8 acres of public open space, and a permanent home for the Universal Hip Hop Museum.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”