Seven non-profit groups will call the Bedford Union Armory home, including Digital Girl, which focuses on bridging the digital divide by providing computer instruction and workforce training; the James E. Davis Stop the Violence Foundation; the Brooklyn Community Pride Center; the West Indian American Day Carnival Association; and the Ifetayo Cultural Arts Academy, which empowers youth and families of African descent to achieve high levels of educational, professional, and artistic excellence.
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York
- “Governor Cuomo Unveils Plans for New Affordable Housing Development in Flatbush as Part of $1.4 Billion Vital Brooklyn Initiative”
- 3365 Third Avenue Wins USGBC LEED Homes Award