3365 Third Avenue, an affordable and sustainable housing project developed by Bronx Pro Group, was featured in Daily Green World and Pro Builder articles about the US Green Building Council’s 2020 LEED Homes Award-winners in the Affordable Housing category.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York