Rabbi Eli Cohen of the Crown Heights Jewish Community Council said Yeshiva principals have met with the operator to discuss ways that they will be able to schedule time for their students to use the fields and pool that will be part of the Bedford-Union Armory redevelopment.
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”
- “Permits Filed For The Third Phase Of Rockaway Village In Far Rockaway, Queens”