Hirschen Singer & Epstein LLP seeks an associate attorney with prior commercial real estate transactional experience, including acquisition, disposition and development matters, real estate finance and joint ventures/partnerships.
HSE associates are expected to perform the following:
- Represent borrowers and developers in all aspects of low-income housing tax credit and other complex commercial real estate projects.
- Draft and negotiate contracts of sale, commercial leases, operating and joint venture agreements, equity documents, loan documents, regulatory agreements, commercial condominium declarations, construction contracts, architects’ agreements and other documents related to commercial real estate development and finance and affordable housing transactions.
- Advise clients regarding project ownership structure, entity formation and income and property tax exemptions.
- Review and provide comments regarding title and survey documents and other due diligence items.
- Communicate with clients, lenders’ counsel, agencies’ counsel, title companies and other parties effectively and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively and in an organized, detail-oriented manner.
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience. Hirschen Singer & Epstein LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Joan Nucciarone at firstname.lastname@example.org.