The National Urban League will move its headquarters to 121 West 125th Street in Harlem, as part of a 17-story mixed-use development that will include 170 affordable housing units, office space for the United Negro College Fund and One Hundred Black Men of New York, and the Urban Civil Rights Museum Experience, New York City’s first civil rights museum.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York