The National Urban League will move its headquarters to 121 West 125th Street in Harlem, as part of a 17-story mixed-use development that will include 170 affordable housing units, office space for the United Negro College Fund and One Hundred Black Men of New York, and the Urban Civil Rights Museum Experience, New York City’s first civil rights museum.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”