The Real Deal named Phipps Houses’ new development at 17-21 Redfern Avenue as one of the top 10 largest projects filed in New York City in May. Part of the Rockaway Village complex, the 12-story building will include 354 residential units.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”