The Real Deal named Phipps Houses’ new development at 17-21 Redfern Avenue as one of the top 10 largest projects filed in New York City in May. Part of the Rockaway Village complex, the 12-story building will include 354 residential units.
- “Bedford Union Armory Preparing to House Nonprofit Groups”
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”