The Real Deal named Phipps Houses’ new development at 17-21 Redfern Avenue as one of the top 10 largest projects filed in New York City in May. Part of the Rockaway Village complex, the 12-story building will include 354 residential units.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York