The Real Deal‘s coverage of the 121 West 125th Street development include additional renderings. The 17-story mixed-use building will include the new headquarters of the National Urban League and 170 units of affordable housing.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”