The Real Deal‘s coverage of the 121 West 125th Street development include additional renderings. The 17-story mixed-use building will include the new headquarters of the National Urban League and 170 units of affordable housing.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York