Congratulations to 3365 Third Avenue in the Bronx and developer Bronx Pro Group for winning the 2020 U.S. Green Building Council’s Outstanding Affordable Project award. “This LEED Platinum project demonstrates that quality housing can be both affordable and sustainable and was designed to encourage community building,” the USGBC wrote. You can read the full award description on the USGBC’s website.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York