Congratulations to 3365 Third Avenue in the Bronx and developer Bronx Pro Group for winning the 2020 U.S. Green Building Council’s Outstanding Affordable Project award. “This LEED Platinum project demonstrates that quality housing can be both affordable and sustainable and was designed to encourage community building,” the USGBC wrote. You can read the full award description on the USGBC’s website.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”