AIA New York announced the recent groundbreaking for 980 Westchester Avenue in the Bronx. Architecture firm GF55 is designing the project, which will include 150 affordable housing and supportive housing units.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York