Beach Green Dunes II received an Affordable Honorable Mention in the 6th Annual PHIUS (Passive House Institute US) Passive House Projects Competition. The L+M Builders Group project designed by Curtis + Ginsburg Architects features spatial and technological strategies for ultra-low energy consumption, including a rooftop PV arrays and a centralized ERV system.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”