New York City-based Waterfront Alliance announced that the Bronx Point development is the first affordable housing project to achieve national Waterfront Edge Design Guidelines verification.
- “Bedford Union Armory Preparing to House Nonprofit Groups”
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”