50 Penn is financed under New York City’s Housing Development Corporation (HDC) and Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) Extremely Low & Low-Income Affordability (ELLA) programs.
- Slater & Beckerman P.C. Merges Into Hirschen Singer & Epstein LLP
- “L+M Development Partners Debuts Fully Affordable Community in Queens”
- “New affordable housing development in Queens boasts resilient and eco-friendly apartments for low income New Yorkers”
- “Brooklyn Multifamily Development Tops Out”
- “Your Home NYC: Mayor de Blasio Welcomes Home Tenants at New, Resilient Affordable Housing Development in Queens”