The first building of the Lambert House redevelopment financed through New York City’s Housing Development Corporation (HDC) and Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) Extremely Low & Low-Income Affordability (ELLA) programs and the Department of City Planning’s Mandatory Inclusionary Housing program.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”