The first building of the Lambert House redevelopment financed through New York City’s Housing Development Corporation (HDC) and Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) Extremely Low & Low-Income Affordability (ELLA) programs and the Department of City Planning’s Mandatory Inclusionary Housing program.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York