Construction on affordable housing development Melrose North is slated to begin in January 2021. The $92 million Melrose North project will provide 171 units of supportive and affordable housing to the South Bronx neighborhood of Morrisania.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”