Construction topped out recently at 980 Westchester Ave, which will be known as Tiffany Court Plaza. The seven-story mixed-use building will include affordable and supportive housing, as well as 28,000 square feet of commercial space.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”