980 Westchester in the Bronx will feature 151 affordable and supportive housing units. The development is funded through private and public funding sources, including the Housing Development Corporation’s Extremely Low & Low Income Affordability (ELLA) program, federally tax-exempt bonds, and low-income housing tax credits.
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York
- “Governor Cuomo Unveils Plans for New Affordable Housing Development in Flatbush as Part of $1.4 Billion Vital Brooklyn Initiative”
- 3365 Third Avenue Wins USGBC LEED Homes Award