A former automobile wrecking and salvage facility at 151 Woodward Avenue in Ridgewood will be converted to a 50,000-square-foot site that will house about 72 dogs, 110 cats and an undetermined number of rabbits and Guinea pigs.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”