A former automobile wrecking and salvage facility at 151 Woodward Avenue in Ridgewood will be converted to a 50,000-square-foot site that will house about 72 dogs, 110 cats and an undetermined number of rabbits and Guinea pigs.
- “Bedford Union Armory Preparing to House Nonprofit Groups”
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”