A former automobile wrecking and salvage facility at 151 Woodward Avenue in Ridgewood will be converted to a 50,000-square-foot site that will house about 72 dogs, 110 cats and an undetermined number of rabbits and Guinea pigs.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York