A former automobile wrecking and salvage facility at 151 Woodward Avenue in Ridgewood will be converted to a 50,000-square-foot site that will house about 72 dogs, 110 cats and an undetermined number of rabbits and Guinea pigs.
- Slater & Beckerman P.C. Merges Into Hirschen Singer & Epstein LLP
- “L+M Development Partners Debuts Fully Affordable Community in Queens”
- “New affordable housing development in Queens boasts resilient and eco-friendly apartments for low income New Yorkers”
- “Brooklyn Multifamily Development Tops Out”
- “Your Home NYC: Mayor de Blasio Welcomes Home Tenants at New, Resilient Affordable Housing Development in Queens”