Congratulations to our client CAMBA Housing Ventures, who will be developing Clarkson Estates in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn. Clarkson Estates will include 291 affordable apartments, half of which will be set aside for youth aging out of foster care, formerly incarcerated individuals, and formerly homeless young adults.
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York
- “Governor Cuomo Unveils Plans for New Affordable Housing Development in Flatbush as Part of $1.4 Billion Vital Brooklyn Initiative”
- 3365 Third Avenue Wins USGBC LEED Homes Award