Congratulations to our client CAMBA Housing Ventures, who will be developing Clarkson Estates in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn. Clarkson Estates will include 291 affordable apartments, half of which will be set aside for youth aging out of foster care, formerly incarcerated individuals, and formerly homeless young adults.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York