Congratulations to our client CAMBA Housing Ventures, who will be developing Clarkson Estates in the Flatbush neighborhood of Brooklyn. Clarkson Estates will include 291 affordable apartments, half of which will be set aside for youth aging out of foster care, formerly incarcerated individuals, and formerly homeless young adults.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”