Brooklyn senior housing development Jarka Hall was developed with assistance from the United States Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) and New York City’s Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) and Housing Development Corporation (HDC).
- “Bedford Union Armory Preparing to House Nonprofit Groups”
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”