Goldman Sachs will contribute $188 million of the project’s $242 million total cost. Other components of the financing package include tax-exempt bonds issued by the state Housing Finance Agency, subordinate financing from New York State Homes and Community Renewal, and tax credits purchased by Goldman and Santander Bank.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”