Goldman Sachs will contribute $188 million of the project’s $242 million total cost. Other components of the financing package include tax-exempt bonds issued by the state Housing Finance Agency, subordinate financing from New York State Homes and Community Renewal, and tax credits purchased by Goldman and Santander Bank.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York