CityRealty gives a preview of Bronx Point, a 585,000-square-foot mixed-use project that will feature 540 permanently affordable housing units, educational and community space, acres of parkland, and the Universal Hip Hop Museum.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York