CityRealty gives a preview of Bronx Point, a 585,000-square-foot mixed-use project that will feature 540 permanently affordable housing units, educational and community space, acres of parkland, and the Universal Hip Hop Museum.
- “Bedford Union Armory Preparing to House Nonprofit Groups”
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”