CityRealty gives a preview of Bronx Point, a 585,000-square-foot mixed-use project that will feature 540 permanently affordable housing units, educational and community space, acres of parkland, and the Universal Hip Hop Museum.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”