Northeastern Towers Annex is being financed through New York City’s Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) Senior Affordable Rental Apartments (SARA) Program and the Housing Development Corporation (HDC)’s Extremely Low and Low-Income (ELLA) Program.
- “Bedford Union Armory Preparing to House Nonprofit Groups”
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”