Northeastern Towers Annex is being financed through New York City’s Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) Senior Affordable Rental Apartments (SARA) Program and the Housing Development Corporation (HDC)’s Extremely Low and Low-Income (ELLA) Program.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York