Hunter’s Point South was featured in Azure as an example of successful holistic affordable housing. “The Current Crisis Makes it Clear: We Need a New Deal for Affordable Housing” features insights by the project architects and explains how Hunter’s Point South addresses issues of inclusion, environmental justice, and equitable community. The full article is available here.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York