Hunter’s Point South was featured in Azure as an example of successful holistic affordable housing. “The Current Crisis Makes it Clear: We Need a New Deal for Affordable Housing” features insights by the project architects and explains how Hunter’s Point South addresses issues of inclusion, environmental justice, and equitable community. The full article is available here.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”