Hunter’s Point South was featured in Azure as an example of successful holistic affordable housing. “The Current Crisis Makes it Clear: We Need a New Deal for Affordable Housing” features insights by the project architects and explains how Hunter’s Point South addresses issues of inclusion, environmental justice, and equitable community. The full article is available here.
- “Bedford Union Armory Preparing to House Nonprofit Groups”
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”