When completed, the development will include 740 affordable housing units, approximately 52,000 square feet of public open space, 17,000 square feet of retail, 56,000 square feet of light industrial space, 53,500 square feet of community facilities, and an education center.
- Slater & Beckerman P.C. Merges Into Hirschen Singer & Epstein LLP
- “L+M Development Partners Debuts Fully Affordable Community in Queens”
- “New affordable housing development in Queens boasts resilient and eco-friendly apartments for low income New Yorkers”
- “Brooklyn Multifamily Development Tops Out”
- “Your Home NYC: Mayor de Blasio Welcomes Home Tenants at New, Resilient Affordable Housing Development in Queens”