When completed, the development will include 740 affordable housing units, approximately 52,000 square feet of public open space, 17,000 square feet of retail, 56,000 square feet of light industrial space, 53,500 square feet of community facilities, and an education center.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York