When completed, the development will include 740 affordable housing units, approximately 52,000 square feet of public open space, 17,000 square feet of retail, 56,000 square feet of light industrial space, 53,500 square feet of community facilities, and an education center.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”