The $300 million project involves New York City’s Economic Development Corporation (EDC), Housing Development Corporation (HDC), the Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD), and the Mutual Housing Association of New York (MHANY).
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”