The $300 million project involves New York City’s Economic Development Corporation (EDC), Housing Development Corporation (HDC), the Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD), and the Mutual Housing Association of New York (MHANY).
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York