The $300 million project involves New York City’s Economic Development Corporation (EDC), Housing Development Corporation (HDC), the Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD), and the Mutual Housing Association of New York (MHANY).
- “Bedford Union Armory Preparing to House Nonprofit Groups”
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”