The $300 million project involves New York City’s Economic Development Corporation (EDC), Housing Development Corporation (HDC), the Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD), and the Mutual Housing Association of New York (MHANY).
- Slater & Beckerman P.C. Merges Into Hirschen Singer & Epstein LLP
- “L+M Development Partners Debuts Fully Affordable Community in Queens”
- “New affordable housing development in Queens boasts resilient and eco-friendly apartments for low income New Yorkers”
- “Brooklyn Multifamily Development Tops Out”
- “Your Home NYC: Mayor de Blasio Welcomes Home Tenants at New, Resilient Affordable Housing Development in Queens”