Hirschen Singer & Epstein LLP’s recognition as a Phipps Community Builder stems from the firm’s commitment for over 50 years as a mission-driven real estate law firm, including substantial work with Phipps Houses. HSE was represented at the Phipps Community Builder Awards Dinner by HSE partners Russell A. Kivler and Oliver G. Chase.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”