Hirschen Singer & Epstein LLP’s recognition as a Phipps Community Builder stems from the firm’s commitment for over 50 years as a mission-driven real estate law firm, including substantial work with Phipps Houses. HSE was represented at the Phipps Community Builder Awards Dinner by HSE partners Russell A. Kivler and Oliver G. Chase.
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”
- “Renderings Reveal National Urban League’s New Harlem Location At 121 West 125th Street”
- “National Urban League Nails Down $188M For Planned 125th Street HQ in Harlem”
- 980 Westchester Groundbreaking Highlighted by AIA New York