Phase One of East Harlem affordable housing development Sendero Verde has topped out. The development will create 360 units of affordable housing and will feature on-site social services including occupational therapists, case managers, and art and dance classes.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”