Congratulations to WXY Architecture, Body Lawson Associates, and Elizabeth Kennedy Landscape Architect for winning the 2020 Architectural News Best of Design Awards in Urban Design for The Peninsula, and to Handel Architects for earning an honorable mention in Mixed-Use Residential for the Essex at Essex Crossing. You can view the full list here.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”