Handel Architects, the architecture firm behind Essex Crossing, is number one on The Real Deal‘s list, with eight projects totaling 3,320,968 square feet.
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”
- “Permits Filed For The Third Phase Of Rockaway Village In Far Rockaway, Queens”