Target and Trader Joe’s will be anchor retailers for the mixed-use development under construction at 121 West 125th Street that will also be home to the new Urban League Empowerment Center.
- The Essex at Essex Crossing Earns SARA Design Award
- Trader Joe’s Will Open First Upper Manhattan Store in Harlem as Part of Urban League Empowerment Center
- “Trader Joe’s Coming to Harlem”
- “$350M Secured for South Bronx Development With 542 Affordable Units”
- “Works starts on Bronx Point as $350M finance package is sealed”