Walton House is a supportive housing residence for veterans and young adults and the first supportive housing development to open under New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s NYC 15/15 Initiative.
- Sendero Verde Phase On Tops Out
- Beach Green Dunes II Wins Passive House Design Award
- Bronx Point Wins NYC Public Design Commission Award for Excellence in Design
- Daily Green World, Pro Builder Feature LEED Platinum 3365 Third Avenue Project
- “$242M Harlem mixed-use project will include civil rights museum”