Walton House is a supportive housing residence for veterans and young adults and the first supportive housing development to open under New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s NYC 15/15 Initiative.
- The Peninsula Cited as Example of Successful Holistic Affordable Housing
- 17-21 Redfern Avenue Makes “10 Biggest NYC Projects” List
- “BRP Companies, JLL Partner To Finance Construction Of Archer Towers In Jamaica, Queens”
- “Bronx Point achieves national recognition for excellence in waterfront design”
- “Permits Filed For The Third Phase Of Rockaway Village In Far Rockaway, Queens”